Learn more about David Pring-Mill's independent political views and ideas with the essay archives below. Succinctly stated, he believes in freedom and independent thinking, and therefore he opposes the two-party system.
"The slippery slope of bigotry"
"Is Government Inherently Inefficient?"
"Partisanship Distorts Everything, Including Equality"
"THE TRUTH ABOUT POLITICAL CONSISTENCY"
- Independent Voter Network (a project of FIVE, Foundation for Independent Voter Education):: http://ivn.us/2012/06/15/political-consistency-flip-flop/
"THE INNATE CONTRADICTIONS OF OBAMACARE"
- On Beaufort County Now: http://beaufortcountynow.com/post/3379/the-innate-contradictions-of-obamacare.html
- On Beaufort Observer: http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Articles-c-2012-04-10-259755.112112-The-innate-contradictions-of-Obamacare.html
- Expanded version on SC Hotline: http://schotline.us/america-the-game/
"The President of Non-Specifics"
- On SC Hotline: http://schotline.us/the-president-of-non-specifics/
- On The Daily Pamphlet: http://thedailypamphlet.com/the-president-of-non-specifics-4723.html
- On The Liberty Dispatch: http://mylibertydispatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/president-of-non-specifics-by-david.html
- On Beaufort County Now: http://beaufortcountynow.com/post/3277/the-president-of-non-specifics.html
- On Beaufort Observer: http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Articles-NEWS-and-COMMENTARY-c-2012-03-30-259541.112112-The-President-of-nonspecifics.html
(Note: The essay received 17,000+ hits on Beaufort Observer.)
"Movements & Messages: An Analysis of OWS"
- On SC Hotline: http://schotline.us/movements-messages-an-analysis-of-ows/
"Fallacious Rhetoric Against the Tea Party & The Demise of Civilized Discourse"
- On SC Hotline: http://schotline.us/fallacious-rhetoric-against-the-tea-party-3/
- On The Daily Pamphlet: http://thedailypamphlet.com/fallacious-rhetoric-against-the-tea-party-the-demise-of-civilized-discourse-2523.html
(Note: This essay went viral and was posted around the web, on Redstate.com, ConservativeOutpost.com, and on countless other conservative, libertarian, and pro-Ron Paul websites.)
"12 Police Officers Harass & Handcuff Homeless Woman for Sitting in Fountain"
- On QEJ: http://q4ej.org/12-police-officers-harass-handcuff-homeless-woman-for-sitting-in-fountain
(Note: The cell phone video that David Pring-Mill recorded of police misconduct has been viewed over 1,200 times on YouTube. This incident, in which a homeless woman was intimidated and mistreated by police officers, is what sparked all of his subsequent political activism.)